Bull Loading pellet hopper from the front?

jab112

Can you load the pellets from the front? I want the 700 but there might be some space restriction.

Mine has been positioned with the back along a brick wall for the past several years. I don't have any trouble loading the hopper.

Mine has been positioned with the back along a brick wall for the past several years. I don't have any trouble loading the hopper.
Same here. Sometimes mine is located here, sometimes in other locations, but it always has the hopper up against a wall.
AA8071A5-160A-486E-86B1-9261866B90CD.jpeg

Can you load the pellets from the front? I want the 700 but there might be some space restriction.
Loading pellets from the front on the Bull is real easy, you can rest the bag on the top of the grill as long as it is not hot. I generally load pellets on the left controller side of the hopper due to the smoke box getting in the way on the other side of the hopper.

As others have pointed out, relatively easy from the front but way easier from the side. However, it holds 40# and has wheels so is it a possibility for you to roll it out enough to where you have side access for the times you need to load? I load mine with a scoop also so am never really lifting the entire bag.

I have purchased a pellet combo with my new RT-700. Got pellets and different wood chips flavors. What is the recommendation for combining the pellets and wood chips in the hopper?

I have purchased a pellet combo with my new RT-700. Got pellets and different wood chips flavors. What is the recommendation for combining the pellets and wood chips in the hopper?
Don't put the wood chips in the hopper only pellets can go in the hopper. The wood chips can go on top of the heat deflector or in a smoke tube.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back