Little spring cleaning

Beak

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
74405200-163D-44E3-9AAE-57AA8225FDFE.jpeg

Did you make the exhaust yourself? Very nice. . .
Backside pic available?

Thanks , I sealed the lid with fire black so that helps a ton , but the bar keepers friend with a microfiber towel will shine these machines up very nicely , also I did not make the smoke stack , there was a member here that used to make them and I was lucky enough to get one before he stopped making them

Looks better than new, great job. (y)
Few questions:
Do you use the power or liquid version of BKF?
Did the comp cart come with those silver screws with washers? Mine came with black screws and no washers.
What's under the left caster? looks like a spacer or something, is the grill not level?
Do you always turn the casters in so the locks point toward the center of the grill? If so, why?

Thanks , I sealed the lid with fire black so that helps a ton , but the bar keepers friend with a microfiber towel will shine these machines up very nicely , also I did not make the smoke stack , there was a member here that used to make them and I was lucky enough to get one before he stopped making them
I bet making those chimneys was time consuming. Nice job!

I mainly use the liquid but if it’s a real stubborn spot I’ll sprinkle a little powder in with the liquid, I bought the stainless steel screws and washers from Lowe’s , just took one of the black screws with me and matched it up ,I’m always tinkering with my toys .....lol, no reason for the casters pointing in and I have 2 rubber spacers under 2 casters , my deck runs slightly away from house so I put a level on grill and made it so it’s leaning more towards the drip bucket

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back