Literally just clicked "Purchase"

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
Just bought the 1250, now it's a waiting game. How's residential delivery been for yall? Any issues since it comes from a freight company VS standard ground?

@Barbells and BBQ

Congrats on the grill and welcome to the forum!

I ordered mine at the beginning of November. It took less than 2 weeks (11 days, I think) to get to my home. My shipper was Southeastern Freight Lines, including the "final mile," and they were very good. No damage to the grill and the driver put the palletized grill in my garage. However, some here on the forum have had damage and delivery troubles (do a search for Estes). Hopefully you won't! Enjoy your grill when you get it. They are very nice cookers.

Thanks yall! My plan is to have my driveway empty. Then have the driver drop the pallet in from of my garage. I'll just assemble it there and then roll it to the back patio.

I'm pretty pumped, I've been on my Camp Chef PG24s DLX since 2016. It's served its purpose and I've always wanted a Recteq, so I had to pull the trigger!

You will genuinely enjoy the 1250...once you get it on it's feet. My wife said something sort of like, "Oh hell no," (polite version) when I asked her to grab a side and lift.

Man, just go the shipping notification, coming through Estes. Hopefully won't have any issues. My plan is to have them at least drop it off in front of my garage door, from there I can break it down and put it together in there.

@sdynak - Yeah! Lucky me, 1 day before the price jump! I feel even better about the purchase now. Lol

I’ve ordered 2 recteqs, both times I went to the to pick them up. The first one was from the UPS hub and the second was from the Estes hub. Both are within 30 minutes of my house, but the delivery time was 8-days from the time it arrived at the local UPS and 10-days from the time the second one arrived at the local Estes. I had already waited 7-days for them to arrive at the hub and couldn’t wait any longer 😁.

I ordered the RT1250 on December 29th. Estes was the shipper. I live pretty remote and Estes told me they only come out my way 1 time per week and it would be sometime after January 17th. They sent it to a town about one hour from me and I picked it up there on the 6th. No damage and have cooked on it twice. Love it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back