Sold / Found Legs for Bull, RT-700 - NorCal - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueBBQ

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I have a new, never used set of legs for my RT-700 from Summer of 2020. I purchased the comp cart for my RT-700 and don't need the extra legs, wheels, whatever.

I can figure out how to box it up. You provide the FedEx or UPS shipping labels. Free

I have a new, never used set of legs for my RT-700 from Summer of 2020. I purchased the comp cart for my RT-700 and don't need the extra legs, wheels, whatever.

I can figure out how to box it up. You provide the FedEx or UPS shipping labels. Free
I bet it would be a killer to ship to 22315?

I wanted to try wheel mods so ultimately they would be hacked.

I bet it would be a killer to ship to 22315?

I wanted to try wheel mods so ultimately they would be hacked.
My first choice is if someone drive to my house or I drive less than an hour to meet them so that I don't have to deal with packaging.
I guess I need to weigh this stuff and figure out the box situation. I didn't really plan ahead before posting.
FedEx ground and UPS ground are generally pretty good deals.

My first choice is if someone drive to my house or I drive less than an hour to meet them so that I don't have to deal with packaging.
I guess I need to weigh this stuff and figure out the box situation. I didn't really plan ahead before posting.
I fully understand.

I bet due to the awkward size shipping will be expensive.

Thanks for the response...

Chris

FastEddie is in lead at the moment. He is sorta local to me and I think we can meet up by this next weekend to handoff the parts. Local is my preference.

FastEddie is in lead at the moment. He is sorta local to me and I think we can meet up by this next weekend to handoff the parts. Local is my preference.
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back