Kingsford Pellets

RedWng

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
I tried some Kingsford Cherrywood pellets for the first time and have came away impressed. Now I have had my 680 for almost 7 years and have tried all kinds of pellets with my previous favorites being CookinPellets. The smoke profile from these Kingsford pellets is very good and I used them in two previous cooks (starting with a clean burner pot) totaling about 5 hours. While getting ready to do a large check roast today when I went in to clean the burner pot and the leftover ash was very very fine as compared to all the other pellets I have used and the burner pot had almost no ash. I had picked up two bags at Winn Dixie here for $5.99/bag. I didn't want too many around if they didn't work out but I will definitely purchase Kingsford again. Have a great day!

How did you pull that off? The site says it's $4.98 for a 5# bag.
It was a price error a week or so ago. I think they meant to assign all of the 5# bags that price and someone goofed and tagged the 20# bag with that price instead. I wish I would have had the opportunity to get more than I did but I'm happy w/what I got.

It was a price error a week or so ago. I think they meant to assign all of the 5# bags that price and someone goofed and tagged the 20# bag with that price instead. I wish I would have had the opportunity to get more than I did but I'm happy w/what I got.
Same here

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back