Kicked from FB group

Did you read the rules you agreed to when signing up. You need to have permission to endorse another vendor. It is a private site and not a Recteq site.

@Grilltreats Nope it was never a problem the past year. Rec Tec reached out to Chad and asked him to stop promoting the 1st of the year.(because they’re releasing the 1250) Jody called him. He did, but his shelfs are so popular that it kept spreading from word to mouth since his shelfs were much better than rec tec and much needed upgrade.
They see him as a competitor because he sells an aftermarket shelf to customize their product.
They can’t sell as many new 1250’s with Chad around when in reality it’s just a 700 with a shelf.

@Grilltreats Nope it was never a problem the past year. Rec Tec reached out to Chad and asked him to stop promoting the 1st of the year.(because they’re releasing the 1250) Jody called him. He did, but his shelfs are so popular that it kept spreading from word to mouth since his shelfs were much better than rec tec and much needed upgrade.
They see him as a competitor because he sells an aftermarket shelf to customize their product.
They can’t sell as many new 1250’s with Chad around when in reality it’s just a 700 with a shelf.
That’s lame. He could definitely promote them for the 590 then, because they have nothing for that.

...I know who you are I replied ,it's ridiculous, he should be able to post about his shelves or be tagged.. I see alot of complaining about that group and the guy that runs it. Btw, I got kicked out also because I simply asked a question on another post in that group...haha!!
Steve Brands is the admins name he runs that group (poorly I might add)
He acts like a complete jackass and doesn't represent RT..are you here Steve??
Thanks for the info about RecTeq you posted there*
So whom ever wants to sell the lid drip deflectors here..prepare for a cease and desist letter...**
Chad sells the drip deflectors. He said unfortunately the shipping doubles the cost of the deflector so best to add it in with the shelves if you are getting those.

What’s up guys! I just stumbled accross this old thread lol! Just wanted to say I appreciate the good words & I have been very busy with my custom rack setups! Please continue to spread the word & hit me up anytime with any questions [email protected] or visit my website. I’m always on the Recteq Mafia or Recteq Underground pages! Thanks!

https://pcsrackworks.com/

What’s up guys! I just stumbled accross this old thread lol! Just wanted to say I appreciate the good words & I have been very busy with my custom rack setups! Please continue to spread the word & hit me up anytime with any questions [email protected] or visit my website. I’m always on the Recteq Mafia or Recteq Underground pages! Thanks!

https://pcsrackworks.com/
Nice looking racks indeed.

I could use package 1 and 2 for my RT-700 :D

I can attest, quick delivery. From California to Florida 4 days from the date of order. Simple install with very clear directions via YouTube and they fit perfectly. Very functional products. I would highly recommend!!

I can attest, quick delivery. From California to Florida 4 days from the date of order. Simple install with very clear directions via YouTube and they fit perfectly. Very functional products. I would highly recommend!!
You’re the man brutha! Thanks & glad you’re lovin it!
1650215833621.png

Nice looking racks indeed.

I could use package 1 and 2 for my RT-700 :D
That’s actually a #4a setup if you put them together 😁. That way you have 2 locations to choose from for your upper rack 😜. Hit me up anytime Mike!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back