Just got my Bull set up yesterday, burn-in and cook today

Kaos71

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
My name is Kevin and I am in Ohio and have been a long time lurker in terms of wanting to get into the world of smoking.

Coming in with about zero experience but feel that I am pretty good on my gasser (I know, I know, but it is just my wife and myself and dealing with charcoal for only two is time that I don't have).

Can't wait to learn from everyone here and maybe once I get up to speed, offer up some of my own insights that I pick up along the way.

And my first cook will be a double-dip, going to do bacon as a snack and then I will do some chicken thighs to get that bad boy nice and ready for cooks later this upcoming week.

My name is Kevin and I am in Ohio and have been a long time lurker in terms of wanting to get into the world of smoking.

Coming in with about zero experience but feel that I am pretty good on my gasser (I know, I know, but it is just my wife and myself and dealing with charcoal for only two is time that I don't have).

Can't wait to learn from everyone here and maybe once I get up to speed, offer up some of my own insights that I pick up along the way.

And my first cook will be a double-dip, going to do bacon as a snack and then I will do some chicken thighs to get that bad boy nice and ready for cooks later this upcoming week.
Kevin congrats on your new Bull and welcome to the forums lots of great folks and tons of information here. Just be carful of these cooks there both very greasy make sure the grease isn't getting into the lower barrel of the grill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back