Jalapeno recipe without cream cheese

opus

Anyone have a good stuffed jalapeno recipe that doesn't have cream cheese in it? I don't know why every recipe has to have it as an ingredient. I have some left over brisket and was thinking of trying stuffed jalapeno's but every recipe I find has cream cheese in it and I don't like cream cheese. I may just have to pick one that sounds good in all other respects and just skip the cream cheese.

I use to buy at a Quick stop which made jalapenos Poppers That were stuffed with Crab meat and Ground or chopped Shrimp and seasoning. Loved them , now all you see is the Cheese stuffed poppers.

I use to buy at a Quick stop which made jalapenos Poppers That were stuffed with Crab meat and Ground or chopped Shrimp and seasoning. Loved them , now all you see is the Cheese stuffed poppers.
Since crab meat is $20/lb I can see why they wouldn't use that anymore. I have seen a couple of seafood recipes that sounded good but they all still used cream cheese.

Anyone have a good stuffed jalapeno recipe that doesn't have cream cheese in it? I don't know why every recipe has to have it as an ingredient. I have some left over brisket and was thinking of trying stuffed jalapeno's but every recipe I find has cream cheese in it and I don't like cream cheese. I may just have to pick one that sounds good in all other respects and just skip the cream cheese.
How about hot pimento cheese?

I always stuff mine with either Colby jack or white cheddar, it’s just what my family likes. When I was in Hawaii I had some stuffed jalapeños with cheddar and spam, the weren’t horrible 😂

I always stuff mine with either Colby jack or white cheddar, it’s just what my family likes. When I was in Hawaii I had some stuffed jalapeños with cheddar and spam, the weren’t horrible 😂
Can't go wrong with Spam
spam GIF

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back