RT-1070 It slices - It dices - but wait there's more

Another PSA:
Don't forget to wear protective gear when cleaning your grill! Are all the Recteq grills hungry for blood or just the 1070?
None of the edges are finished, and therefore cut into your fingers and hands with the greatest of ease.
Agreed, as illustrated below
1657157143259.png

Another PSA:
Don't forget to wear protective gear when cleaning your grill! Are all the Recteq grills hungry for blood or just the 1070?
None of the edges are finished, and therefore cut into your fingers and hands with the greatest of ease.
Yep, my grill has already gotten me twice...Gloves it is....

I wanted something that would fit in my outdoor kitchen when I build it this winter. I guess I fell for the new shiny object as well! I did my inaugural cook with fatty Chicken thighs and they came out good and made that greasy mess! Of course I forgot to line the grease trap and FYI - it will leak!

How about some pics of how the interior looks. I am interested in the fire pot, and pellet feed. Is the auger tube like the 700? About what length is it from hopper to firepot. If real short, that may explain the smoke in the hopper post shut down, that some have reported. They do not show that area on the promos. Is there anything you do like about it. And if not, what are your plans?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back