Is the price about to jump for the Bullseye??

TMB

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-680
I was told by a friend that just got one the price was going up, is this true??

I'm trying to get the money now to buy one but a price increase would shut that down for awhile

When they came out with the SS model last June, they said the introductory price wis $399, would then go to $499. Then they sold out in about 30 minutes, and what they said then was they would keep the intro price until they met demand. Then about last December, they started hinting that the price was going to go up to $449 at any time. Now it’s been 4 months since that, and I haven’t heard them talk about a price increase since. Who knows?

Personally, for the quality level of the grill as it’s made today, $399 is probably where the price needs to be. If they start making them with comparable build quality to the other grills, they could justify a higher price.

When they came out with the SS model last June, they said the introductory price wis $399, would then go to $499. Then they sold out in about 30 minutes, and what they said then was they would keep the intro price until they met demand. Then about last December, they started hinting that the price was going to go up to $449 at any time. Now it’s been 4 months since that, and I haven’t heard them talk about a price increase since. Who knows?

Personally, for the quality level of the grill as it’s made today, $399 is probably where the price needs to be. If they start making them with comparable build quality to the other grills, they could justify a higher price.
Thanks! Just trying to gather the $$$. Lots of medical bills still left from my shoulder surgery

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back