Introduction

navydroid

Military Veteran
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Trailblazer
Hello all. New Rec Tec owner here. Been playing with my RT-700 now for a couple weeks. Already made some delicious ribs, chicken wings, mac n cheese, and did a boneless lamb leg this past weekend that would knock your socks off. Really enjoying cooking on this thing and looking forward to doing more. I haven't even used the cold smoker yet so I'm waiting on some salmon to go on sale to test that out. Very nice looking forum. Hope to gain a lot of information from here and maybe provide some experiences for others. Till next time, keep smokin...

Sorry, I forgot to tell you all that I'm in North Carolina.

Hey @navydroid welcome to RecTecForum and thanks so much for joining!

The wife and I have been to North and South Carolina several times and love them, what part of N.C are you from?

Hey @navydroid welcome to RecTecForum and thanks so much for joining!

The wife and I have been to North and South Carolina several times and love them, what part of N.C are you from?

I live just south of the Greensboro area. North of Charlotte, west of Raleigh.

I live just south of the Greensboro area. North of Charlotte, west of Raleigh.
Very nice. The wife used to live in Boone for many years and we've been Asheville a time or two.

Looks like we might be passing through your area here in a few months when we go on our family vacation to Myrtle Beach.

Very nice. The wife used to live in Boone for many years and we've been Asheville a time or two.

Looks like we might be passing through your area here in a few months when we go on our family vacation to Myrtle Beach.

We've been camping up in Boone. Love the Pedalin Pig.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back