Interior Shelf Mod šŸ‘šŸ¼

Simarti28

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Installed some brackets for the recteq interior shelf to slide in and out. Also, removed the legs. Thanks @Chad Peterson (https://pcsrackworks.com/) for customizing the brackets to work with my shelf!

Attachments

• 2591CB29-9B46-4CED-92DA-7D9AC754754F.jpeg
    2591CB29-9B46-4CED-92DA-7D9AC754754F.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 638
  • A1149EAC-C662-425B-A871-D12DCB764504.jpeg
    A1149EAC-C662-425B-A871-D12DCB764504.jpeg
    4.5 MB · Views: 360
That looks nice. Is that extra bracket gathering heat gonna throw of the temp thermometer ?

Thanks I was hoping it would be lil bit cheaper way to go. I want chads shelf but $205 is pretty good chunk of money lol.

Thanks I was hoping it would be lil bit cheaper way to go. I want chads shelf but $205 is pretty good chunk of money lol.
I like his shelf too. Unfortunately I didnā€™t know about him until after I ordered my grill and shelf. In the end I saved $40 since the shelf and grill shipped free.

I thought Iā€™d need to notch out the recteq shelf, but Chad sent me the measurements to account for it.

If you do end up installing one, make sure your shelf is level before making your measurements. Chad doesnā€™t mention this in his instructional video. Mine was slightly slanted but not enough to be noticeable. I cringed at the thought of drilling holes in a $1500 grill but I love the finished product.

Lol thanks!
Iā€™m having a hard time wanting to drill holes in the grill, but if I do Iā€™ll have someone more skilled than I am do it šŸ˜‚

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back