Stampede Initial Burn problems

Vegasmailman

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
got my Rec tec setup today and attempted to make initial burn and set up WIFI I kept trying to establish WIFI connection but never could. I kept getting the message that 5G hampers connection to WIFI (Iphone 12). Not sure how that will turn out will call support to try to figure out what can be done. So `I got it started manually no problem and temp kept a constant 400. The problem began when i wanted to shut it off manually, I turned the temp control down to lowest point of LO. It would never stop even at 100, finally use the on switch to cut it off. Don't think that the way you would want to shut it down, What did I do wrong Help!!

got my Rec tec setup today and attempted to make initial burn and set up WIFI I kept trying to establish WIFI connection but never could. I kept getting the message that 5G hampers connection to WIFI (Iphone 12). Not sure how that will turn out will call support to try to figure out what can be done. So `I got it started manually no problem and temp kept a constant 400. The problem began when i wanted to shut it off manually, I turned the temp control down to lowest point of LO. It would never stop even at 100, finally use the on switch to cut it off. Don't think that the way you would want to shut it down, What did I do wrong Help!!
I had problems with the wifi setup too. I can only get it working on 2.4ghz and I had to download and install the app after the grill was ready for wifi setup. after those two things, it finally connected.

Thanks for the suggestions, tonight the WiFi set up effortlessly. Go figure. Really impressed with the consistent temperature compared to my camp chef. I think it was a good investment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRG
Back