I missed the sales!

IME, acquisition by “equity” investors is the “Kiss of Death.” They will milk every last drop of profit from a company, sell off the durable assets and move on. I’ve seen it happen too many times to believe that it was just pure coincidence. Sad.

IME, acquisition by “equity” investors is the “Kiss of Death.” They will milk every last drop of profit from a company, sell off the durable assets and move on. I’ve seen it happen too many times to believe that it was just pure coincidence. Sad.
Yep, right you are.

I was very fortunate regarding the sale price. When I contacted them by email, I received the standard reply of "sale is over and don't know when the next one is". But, when I called a few days later and explained my situation, RecTeq agreed to give me the sale price. Took delivery today! I'm very thankful they did after seeing the increase on the RT-700. Great customer service!

Last edited:
Recteq is giving free pellets with a purchase of a new smoker.

-200 lbs of the ultimate blend pellet with a purchase of a 2500, 1250, 700, or 590
-80 lbs of the ultimate blend pellet with a purchase for a 340
-40 lbs of the ultimate blend pellet with a purchase of a 380

-200 lbs of the ultimate blend pellet with a purchase of a 2500, 1250, 700, or 590
Bonus fire extinguisher included ?

Bonus fire extinguisher included ?

This is normal

grill GIF

Curious as to how scratched and dented something is to get 1/2 off? 😳

Curious as to how scratched and dented something is to get 1/2 off? 😳

Same.. not close to grab one but those must be pretty beat up or heavily used I'm thinking. Would love to get a 380 for $200. Not too concerned on looks if it works at that price :).

Same.. not close to grab one but those must be pretty beat up or heavily used I'm thinking. Would love to get a 380 for $200. Not too concerned on looks if it works at that price :).
No shipping on S&D sales, so you would have a road trip to make as well. The S&D on a Bullseye may be a grill that was only used for about 30 minutes during an Academy event.
D28C07A3-FFCD-4839-996E-C4944DA62492.jpeg

No shipping on S&D sales, so you would have a road trip to make as well. The S&D on a Bullseye may be a grill that was only used for about 30 minutes during an Academy event.
View attachment 14581

Yeah.. I wish I was closer for this one. Maybe one day I'll be in the area.. My son lives in Loganville although not close either it is a lot closer than NJ! 😁

I just missed this promotion when I ordered my 1250 and when I emailed then to inquire if they would honor it they gave a big fat no. Meh. No big deal, it's just 175 bucks........

Monday 1-31-22 at the headquarters they were having a scratch and dent sale 590 were on sale for $640. You cannot ever find out when this will happen, you just have to drive up and see it.

My "connections"? Never come through!!

I have bought grills at these sales, but remember, there is no warranty on the grill at these sales they check it out before you leave. and fix anything wrong for free, in any case the parts are very inexpensive.

Happy Times! and good luck!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back