RT-1250 I found some nice led grill lights

Stratratbj96

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
I just got these in to day from a company called Image. You can find them on Amazon for $32. They seem to be very good quality. They are heavy aluminum with magnetic bases and flexible adjustable lamp heads. They also have a side light and are super bright. These would be a great addition to the RT-1250 because they removed the inside light.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 253
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 215
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 208
That’s an option but these are awesome and they don’t require any modifications. They have strong magnetic bases so you can stick them anywhere on the grill including the stainless steel to my surprise, then adjust them so that when you open the lid they light up the inside. Another plus is you get a pair of them and they would work great in a power outage or working on a project that needs extra light.

I have a version of these - look very similar. They have been useful for my bullseye. I don't usually need for the Bull but can use them with that also.

I just got these in to day from a company called Image. You can find them on Amazon for $32. They seem to be very good quality. They are heavy aluminum with magnetic bases and flexible adjustable lamp heads. They also have a side light and are super bright. These would be a great addition to the RT-1250 because they removed the inside light.
But they're magnetic, and the 1250 is SS...

padlin00 you are correct. Also, the Bull’s are not all SS either. The other x-factor is that magnetism and magnetic properties break down with higher termperatures. Don’t recommend putting it to close to a high heat source just in case. You don’t want to put the LEDs on the Bar-B. They don’t season well and leave quite an aftertaste. Lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back