RT-1250 I am between 2 grills, help me out

I love my 1250 had it since august 2021. Might not find anyone on here with the smokin Brothers. They seem nice from what I've heard. If it helps I chose the 1250 over the smokin bros due to more cooking space and all stainless steel racks. Plus I didn't like how small the hopper was. But it is made in the US so that's a plus.

Have a 700, bought in 2018 and It is great, if I needed to replace, I would now go with the 1250... Just the added stuff... Great , Great cooker.....

I hadn't heard of smoking brothers but took a look at their website. I'm sure you've done a fair amount of research on both companies.

I have the 700 and the 1250 was not out when I got my 700 but I would of gone with the 1250 if it was out.

Personally I'd go with the RecTeq 1250 because of price and quality of materials used(even though made in China), customer serivce(though I've seen some complaints lately) and warranty.

Brother in-law has both a recteq and smoking bro. Had the SB first then when he wanted a second grill he got a recteq. Both are good but from what I have seen the only thing better on the SB is made in USA. I did and would again pick recteq.

If you're not getting the Barn-B-Que; stick with recteq.
Unless you want to be like BradRT700's brother in law and just buy both.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back