Hullo from Tampa

Agreed. If you can swing it, get the Bull. If not, the 590 will will not disappoint.

700 = More room, more warranty, more money.
590 = Less room, less warranty, less money.
You’ll get the same quality of cook off of each grill. I don’t think you will go wrong with either one.

I'm biased here but I see the update to the 590 vents could be a concern with keeping clean. I like the stack look myself. Personal decision in the end but I think you get the idea with the comments so far.

I am lucky in that I have an upcoming work trip that I am driving to/from that is going to take me near Evans, GA. I am going to stop in at the warehouse and see what is in the scratch and dent area. Hopefully I can get a s&d 700 at a good price.

I am lucky in that I have an upcoming work trip that I am driving to/from that is going to take me near Evans, GA. I am going to stop in at the warehouse and see what is in the scratch and dent area. Hopefully I can get a s&d 700 at a good price.
Have fun and good luck.

Hey everyone, not a Rectec owner. YET!! I am looking to add one to my stable of grilles (BGE and Weber Genesis). I am thinking either the 590 or 700.

Thanks,
P
Love Tampa!, Used to sail out of St. Pete into Tampa Bay and beyond!

That being said, I have had numerous grills and I have settled on the 590 and the Bullseye, however if my brothers in the forum say Bull then go for it, honestly I don't think you can go wrong, I love both of my RT's.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back