Howdy from north Texas

TexasSteve

Grill(s) owned
  1. RT-1250
Hi everyone. I just ordered a 1250 this week and received notice this morning that it shipped today. After I ordered it, I went looking for a Recteq forum and I'm glad I found this one! You guys are a wealth of knowledge and tips and I'm looking forward to taking full advantage of that as I've never had a pellet grill before. I do have a BGE, a Blackstone griddle and a Weber gas grill, and I've had a stick burner on a trailer for big cooks, but the 1250 has me excited for a new phase of cooking.

Anyway, thanks for having the forum and sharing your experience. I'm glad to be here!

Hi everyone. I just ordered a 1250 this week and received notice this morning that it shipped today. After I ordered it, I went looking for a Recteq forum and I'm glad I found this one! You guys are a wealth of knowledge and tips and I'm looking forward to taking full advantage of that as I've never had a pellet grill before. I do have a BGE, a Blackstone griddle and a Weber gas grill, and I've had a stick burner on a trailer for big cooks, but the 1250 has me excited for a new phase of cooking.

Anyway, thanks for having the forum and sharing your experience. I'm glad to be here!
Congratulations and welcome! You’ll fit in very well here 🙂.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back