How Long?

Trouthead

Ordered a 1250 over the weekend. Received the confirmation email, and that's it. Wondering how long it will take to ship and how long transit will be.
Also used some deal to pay in bi weekly instalments. Wondering if that will slow things down. Anyone else call RECTEQ to have them answer these same questions. Already planning brisket for Christmas.

Ordered a 1250 over the weekend. Received the confirmation email, and that's it. Wondering how long it will take to ship and how long transit will be.
Also used some deal to pay in bi weekly instalments. Wondering if that will slow things down. Anyone else call RECTEQ to have them answer these same questions. Already planning brisket for Christmas.
Welcome to the forum!

Recteq usually doesn't waste any time getting the grills out the door. Now, the freight company is another story. Check your emails from the freight company.

Hey @Trouthead welcome to RecTeqForums and congrats on your new purchase. As @Psycho has mentioned, RecTeq normally doesn't waste time getting their products out to customers. Even still it doesn't make the wait any better...

Meme Reaction GIF by Silicon Valley

I think mine took 10 or 11 days once it shipped. Got here in 5 and then sat at the local terminal for a 5-6 days.

Congratulations on your grill!
Mine made it to the local Estes terminal and then stayed there for over a week. I finally called both Estes and Recteq to find out what was going on, and it turns out that Recteq forgot to send the paperwork. I’m sure this was a rare debacle, but the moral of the story is, track your shipment and don’t hesitate to call the freight company and Recteq if your grill is sitting somewhere for too long. My grill took almost 3 weeks to arrive.

I'll be honest....I was NOT impressed with Estes.

I'll be honest....I was NOT impressed with Estes.
Me either , I ended up driving to the facility and picking it up. Ordered on a Tues , Estes had on Thursday. When I called to get an estimated arrival , I was told 1-2 weeks even tho it was sitting 40 minutes away.

I couldn't stand not knowing so I called RECTEQ. They said that they are backed up quite a bit and that it was doubtful it would ship much before two weeks. Asked about the possibility of having it by Christmas and was told most likely not. I am in Nevada. Guess I will be patient.

Up date on mine; it has been at the Estes delivery terminal in Dallas since Tuesday and I was told the earliest delivery will be Monday but most likely Wednesday of next week. I had big plans for cooking this weekend!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back