Hotdogs - Wife Feedback

Wife just told me charcoal is ok. Guess I might add a small weber kettle to the lineup, unless you guys got a good charcoal recommendation for hot dogs.
Ive seen charcoal flavored pellets at Walmart. Maybe try those first. Cheapest route me thinks.

the weber kettle is a classic that will be for sale as long as we are alive! cant go wrong with them. but if your wife liked them off your weber gasser i say get a weber gasser. i was just looking them up, the q series is small and portable and would be good for on the go and small cooks. now the spirt e210 looks really promising also. the side shelf’s can be folded down for a great small footprint grill for searing and for cooking hotdogs.
Somebody's phone needs a charge...

Costco had the Weber Q2200 with cart and hose for $300 in store. Problem solved!

Can use the small propane cans to go camping/tailgating and big one at home. Will be shameful filling up the propane tank while driving an EV, but I’m not an environment nut.

A064EF7F-D87D-4813-AB2E-CE7FC408E438.jpeg

Costco had the Weber Q2200 with cart and hose for $300 in store. Problem solved!

Can use the small propane cans to go camping/tailgating and big one at home. Will be shameful filling up the propane tank while driving an EV, but I’m not an environment nut.

View attachment 11079
You made a great choice going with the Weber grill.

Thank you @Roaniecowpony, that's what I thought.
I'm looking in to the foiling options next.

I recommend spritzing every 30 seconds, 3 times, and pink butcher paper wrapping at the stall. World champion sausagier O. Meyer, injects his competition tube steaks with a mix of 100 year old Grand Marnier and white truffle spores.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back