Hot Pellet Grill Deals

recteq cyber sale

Looks like 10% off everything.

11-26-2021 10-22-36 AM.png

Too bad all they have is the ultimate blend pellets. If I'm doing a mixed blend, I would prefer to pick the flavors.

I know at one time you could order $99 and get free shipping before the discount. Doesn't seem to be the case with the new site. Was trying to get some rubs/sauce and really hoped to kick in that free shipping before discounts. Still a good deal to get 10% off though since it is rare.

RT is having a 25% off sale on rubs and sauces. I tossed the box set in my cart and let is sit there a couple of hours, so I could tell my better half about the sale. Well low and behold, RT emailed me a coupon good for free shipping for 24 hours. It was an incentive to clear my cart, on top of the sale price. Well that sealed the deal. For 8 rubs plus two bottles of sauce, I had to do it. I've always wanted to try a few more of their rubs. I've used three of them previously.

For those with a Rural King nearby, the RK house brand pellets are on sale for $6.99/20# bag (normally $8.99/bag). The word on the street is that these are bagged for RK by LumberJack. The reviewers on RK’s site say the quality is lacking. Sale ends tomorrow, 4-20 if anyone is adventurous.

For those with a Rural King nearby, the RK house brand pellets are on sale for $6.99/20# bag (normally $8.99/bag). The word on the street is that these are bagged for RK by LumberJack. The reviewers on RK’s site say the quality is lacking. Sale ends tomorrow, 4-20 if anyone is adventurous.
Thank you sir. Looks like I'll be heading to Georgetown later today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back