Hot Pellet Grill Deals

my local store had kingsford hickory 20lb for 4.79 on clearance. i unfortunately got the last bag. that would have been a get the forklift purchase if they had more
That's a steal of a deal.

my local store had kingsford hickory 20lb for 4.79 on clearance. i unfortunately got the last bag. that would have been a get the forklift purchase if they had more
Run Away GIF

go to brickseek.com and see if your store has them item number is 2416071 my store is still showing 41 but they cant find them. i will call back each day until they do!

Attachments

• E651AA31-826F-4C6B-871D-38BC65F01847.png
    E651AA31-826F-4C6B-871D-38BC65F01847.png
    446.2 KB · Views: 73
  • 1AC075C1-C9A0-44E4-90C0-23BCEDD8712F.png
    1AC075C1-C9A0-44E4-90C0-23BCEDD8712F.png
    195.3 KB · Views: 81
For what it's worth, if anyone is unaware... Tractor Supply has Bear Mountain pellets on sale at $7.99 for a 20# bag.

Unfortunately mine only carries 2 flavors. I keep hoping BM will run one of their B1G1 deals but they must be doing well because they haven't done that this year.

Unfortunately mine only carries 2 flavors. I keep hoping BM will run one of their B1G1 deals but they must be doing well because they haven't done that this year.
Their B1G1 offer was also an intro once-per-person deal, and almost double the everyday price at TS. But they did offer more flavors.

Got the email from Lowe's that my order of Kingsford Signature pellets arrived. When I went to pickup, only 2 of the 5 bags were there. Since I'm such a friendly and understanding guy, they substituted Classic for the other 3 bags. :cool:

(Pretty sure the order of Maple that I cancelled was on the shelf. And back at full price, too.)

Thermoworks is closing out the Thermapen Mk4 -- all colors are $69. Sounds like a new model is on the way soon.
That’s how I would interpret that as well. Perhaps they are introducing a model with full Swiss Army knife and a remote to open your garage door, to top recteq’s new offering!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back