Hot Pellet Grill Deals

Chris_G, did you get them at the Lowes on Rt 1? If so, did you happen to notice if they had any Kingsford bags in stock on the shelves? Wondering if it might be worth checking out in-person since I missed the online sale. Thanks.

Chris_G, did you get them at the Lowes on Rt 1? If so, did you happen to notice if they had any Kingsford bags in stock on the shelves? Wondering if it might be worth checking out in-person since I missed the online sale. Thanks.
Hi @Mannydog

Yes, the beautiful route 1 Lowes.

The bags that I ordered were evidently located in the back so I didn't get the chance to look around, sorry.

The place was a complete zoo! I couldn't get out of the quick enough.

I have a garage full of pellets purchased from Lowes and would suggest ordering online. My last deal was Weber brand pellets for $8 per bag.

Hope this helps.

Chris

I guess my area Lowes was ahead of this deal. They sold all their Kingsford stock for that price a few months back. They had the Kingsford and the Weber marked down the day I went.

The Walmart by me has a decent selection of Kingsford pellets for $15 per bag. I’m starting off with 2 bags of the Classic Blend and will see how I like them.
What kind of pellets do you guys like?

The Walmart by me has a decent selection of Kingsford pellets for $15 per bag. I’m starting off with 2 bags of the Classic Blend and will see how I like them.
What kind of pellets do you guys like?
I like Lumberjack single flavor pellets. No base wood, no filler. Rural King for $8.88 all the time. Best pellets "overall" imo. Bear Mtn are ok. Ordered some of these Kingsford on sale here. We're supposed to be delivered Friday, then yesterday, now hopefully Monday. Haven't tried them yet, so hopefully they show up .

I like Lumberjack single flavor pellets. No base wood, no filler. Rural King for $8.88 all the time. Best pellets "overall" imo. Bear Mtn are ok. Ordered some of these Kingsford on sale here. We're supposed to be delivered Friday, then yesterday, now hopefully Monday. Haven't tried them yet, so hopefully they show up .
Thanks Buckeye, will look into the Lumberjack

Mine finally showed up, half destroyed boxes (thanks FedEx)...but they did show up. (4days late)
The pellets so far had nice smoke and nice flavor..At this point I'd say in par with Bear Mtn... But I'll give a better review after I use them more.

I got the ”out of stock” email so I called them. The CS Rep said they would be back in stock and they just wanted to know if I wanted to cancel or wait. I told her I would wait....we’ll see if it happens.

I keep watching for the pellets and get the "Not available at my store" message. I'm happy that I got 8 bags but will buy more if possible.

Mine arrived last week and I picked them up today. Three bags, wish I had ordered more.
Oh, and new bag design too, so much for closeout of old design bags. Guess we just got lucky with a sale price.

Lowe's no longer shows my el cheapo order for Kingsford Signature pellets as Backordered. There may still be hope.

In the meantime the maple pellets were available again briefly. Ordered 3 bags (max it would allow).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back