Hot Pellet Grill Deals

And for those who might think they need to be ready for high volume/frequency liquid injection to various meats there's Spitjack stuff where you have to apply the 10% off coupon for the savings.
I've had the Spitjack for several years and it is great albeit being pricey.

just as the title says you can goto lowes.com and order kingsford signature and maple 20lb bags of pellets for $5. over $50 is free shipping to house less is free to store. just passing it on. i have nothing to gain
Did I miss this sale? All I see is 5lb bags for $5.

They stopped the sale yesterday then it was back on this morning. I’d check again in the morning.

I just re-checked my order(s) and looks like I'm good for 8 bags and will pick-up at store.

They are the 20#
9B2746E6-61A8-4290-9A3A-88B50192D27A.jpeg
A4D6F43C-D2D6-4344-B48E-A4C3F522AEC6.jpeg

I suspect all is good and will report back.

Glad you guys are getting your orders. Mine is stuck in Backorder limbo. Got an email yesterday about accepting the delay or cancel. I'm not expecting to get them at this point.

I got the same back order email. I bought mine the second day after they closed then reopened the sale. Wonder if they messed up reopening the sale now don’t want to honor the price.

Speculation is that this wasn't as much a sale but a closeout due to package change. In that case they may not have more to sell and there's no obligation to substitute at the same price.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back