Hot Pellet Grill Deals

Mike

Kind of good admin
Staff member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
If you know of any good deals or have any coupon codes to share, please post them here!

When posting, please post website link, the code (if one is available), the expiration date of the code, and what discount or deal the code provides.

Last edited:
KWS 10" slicer......…...you know you (errr, "your friend") wants one......:ROFLMAO:

The KWS was fed to me in a link this morning, but in looking again it's not prime eligible, hmmmm. This is the one I got earlier this year and really like it, this price is about 10% off what I paid then.

And for those who might think they need to be ready for high volume/frequency liquid injection to various meats there's Spitjack stuff where you have to apply the 10% off coupon for the savings.

And for those who might think they need to be ready for high volume/frequency liquid injection to various meats there's Spitjack stuff where you have to apply the 10% off coupon for the savings.
Ohhh man. I like that injector a lot.

I mean, I'll pass that onto my friend. :D

That's pretty cool looking... I think I used something similar on a brake job I did with my dad during my teens... Or maybe that was something I saw in one of the SAW movies.. :unsure:

I finally pruchased the BDI INJECTOR let me tell you....makes injecting big pieces of meat (brisket, shoulders, butts) easy peasy. Worth every penny!!

How is the BDI if you are only injecting 1 or 2 butts/briskets? I just had my second injector break, so looking to get a new one. The BDI and Spitjack look great. Thinking the Spitjack might be better for smaller jobs, which is what I mostly do.

How is the BDI if you are only injecting 1 or 2 butts/briskets? I just had my second injector break, so looking to get a new one. The BDI and Spitjack look great. Thinking the Spitjack might be better for smaller jobs, which is what I mostly do.
The SpitJack injector looked, to me, to be a better injector and the reviews on it vs the BDI seem to favor the spitjack as well.

Figures the only item on our "wish" list that was added to Prime Day would be a knife set... Bastards!

https://www.amazon.com/DALSTRONG-Kn...0825&s=home-garden&smid=A28O5FTA667R95&sr=1-3

Should be here Friday. :D
Please keep us posted on your thoughts about that knife set. Looks fantastic.

I have used my BDI numerous times and it is great. I originally saw it on the pitmaster tv show and alot of people were using it in competition. I loved the idea of not having to keep refilling it. I do alot of pulled pork either for me , family or friends who are doing a party so it gets used A LOT! It has adjustments as to how much injection goes in one each squeeze so you can have it uniform through out the piece of meat. I wanted one for a while and finally broke down and got it and have loved it ever since. Cleaning it is a breeze. You can get different size needles so when I ordered mine I got a selection. I didnt get it from ebay but directly from the manufacturer and it was cheaper.
Nothing against any other product but for me I wanted this one and I love it!

So. these beauties showed up today..
20190719_165747.jpg
20190719_190359.jpg
20190719_190327.jpg

My wife was the first to use and bless her heart she is so great! She pulls a knife out and cuts something with it, i'm in my office and hear her yell "These things are awesome and so sharp! It's like a hot knife through butter". I yell back "Awesome, what did you cut with it?"... A long pause... and then I hear "Um.. A stick of butter"..

Here's a link for a 23% off sale, about as cheap as these excellent thermometers get. Sale ends tonight. Don't attempt to go directly to their site, take the imbedded link I attached as this is a sale directed at mailing list members only, so if you're not on the mailing list this is the only way you'll get the sale price. This is the standard for all instant read thermometers, and the quality is worth every penny.

Just wanted to let everyone know that Thermoworks is having a 20% off Sale on any one item across the entire site. Just ordered a Thermapen Mk4. Passing along to those who made have a need.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back