Hot Pellet Grill Deals

I got an email from them this morning, and today is the last day of the sale. Act fast!

Just wanted to let everyone know that Thermoworks is having a 20% off Sale on any one item across the entire site. Just ordered a Thermapen Mk4. Passing along to those who made have a need.
Just bought the dot. Does a good job. Bought the pit temp probe along with it.??

I got an email from them this morning, and today is the last day of the sale. Act fast!
They always have sales I pretty sure around the holidays things go to 25% off if I remember correctly that's what I got for a discount last year.

Last edited:
Great products I have the Thermapen MK4 and love it. I highly recommend the glow in the dark magnetic cover, its home when not being used is stuck to the side of the refrigerator easily found when needed.
I second the recommendation on the magnetic cover. It's a perfect add-on.

Kinda wish they embedded magnets in the case, which some other manufacturers do. But I like the added protection from the silicon case. Glow in the dark is a bonus. (Also looks funky cool in a dark kitchen.)

I second the recommendation on the magnetic cover. It's a perfect add-on.

Kinda wish they embedded magnets in the case, which some other manufacturers do. But I like the added protection from the silicon case. Glow in the dark is a bonus. (Also looks funky cool in a dark kitchen.)
I've spent more money on stupider things in my lifetime but the Thermapen MK4 with the cover/condom is very nice and the magnets work great.

Last edited:
Thermapen IR now on sale 20% off for 24 hours.
Screenshot_20200616-073238_Chrome.jpg
f

I'm only holding off because this is a price point they hit a few times during the year, and wondering if it might go even lower. Not an urgent need at the moment. (And I might be spending that $$ on the Comp Cart...)

I'm only holding off because this is a price point they hit a few times during the year, and wondering if it might go even lower. Not an urgent need at the moment. (And I might be spending that $$ on the Comp Cart...)
Agree don't really need it now BUT, If the Thermoworks Signal ever goes on sale any lower it's only going to be maybe 5%. Right now using PayPal to pay and linking it to a Discover card gives you 5% in rewards for the next few months to use to buy other Kool things for grilling. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
If the Thermoworks Signal ever goes on sale any lower it's only going to be maybe 5%. Right now using PayPal to pay and linking it to a Discover card gives you 5% in rewards for the next few months to use to buy other Kool things for grilling. :rolleyes:
True, it's probably not going to go that much cheaper. I just need to figure out if I'm going to take the plunge on the cart. I only move the RT-700 in & out of the garage, but that seems to be taking a toll on the swivel casters.

True, it's probably not going to go that much cheaper. I just need to figure out if I'm going to take the plunge on the cart. I only move the RT-700 in & out of the garage, but that seems to be taking a toll on the swivel casters.
The deal Rec Tec has on a new purchase and adding the competition cart is pretty good at 50% off. The only thing I didn't like about the Rec Tec competition cart was the lack of storage below it on the cart. Fast forward I made my own cart with storage for about the same $$ as the discounted cart.

Attachments

• 20200529_102030.jpg
    20200529_102030.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 97
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back