Hot Pellet Grill Deals

I personally called Lumberjack, and they are 100% NOT LJ pellets*** just fyi.
I posted this yesterday in another thread-Rural King says just the opposite.

I bought a bag of the competition blend as well as a bag of the SW blend yesterday, and cooked with the competition blend tonight. Regardless of who made them, I’ll be buying more.
6C969129-6833-4A26-814A-6433231B26C5.jpeg

recteq is having 20% off sale on the rub and sauce bundle

Code for 20% off your Rub & Sauce Bundle: X4DNLRLC​

Waiting for that Bear Mountain Memorial Day sale, y'all let me know if/when it happens, much appreciated..

Waiting for that Bear Mountain Memorial Day sale, y'all let me know if/when it happens, much appreciated..
I haven't seen them do a good sale in probably a year. Now that they are in with Lowes there may not be a good sale on their site. Last time they had a sale it was cheaper for me to just buy locally once you included the shipping charge.

If you call RecTeq and order a BMG and a RT700/RT1250 package they might negotiate the cost of the GGs downward. Just kidding. I also count the pennies and watch them turn into dollars.

Bear Mountain Black Friday sale, buy one, get one free. No free shipping however, and from what I can see this is only for 20# bags. The buy one, get one for half price deal that they had earlier this year with free shipping was a better deal as it also included options for 40# bags. Still, a great deal on quality pellets delivered to your door.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back