Hot Pellet Grill Deals

It appears that recteq is back in the online pellet business, no pick up or grill purchase required. The pricing for the 1000# order is the same as if you pickup pellets directly from recteq (50 cents a pound). Great pellets IMO, and while more $ than LJ pellets at Rural King, I’m tempered to place an order.

It appears that recteq is back in the online pellet business, no pick up or grill purchase required. The pricing for the 1000# order is the same as if you pickup pellets directly from recteq (50 cents a pound). Great pellets IMO, and while more $ than LJ pellets at Rural King, I’m tempered to place an order.
Do you know who makes their pellets? I missed that if it was posted.

That announcement sounded like confirmation that the Kingsford deal has run its course. (Now that some of us own the North American stockpile of Kingsford pellets anyway...)

If you didn't already get this in your email - 15% off the Comp Cart for the 700/1250 with code HOT15

f4fb1500-0944-462a-8320-c9376cfdaeda.jpeg
Thanks! I did that Pellets, accessories and 1250... sales rep talked me into getting the cover. Basically the only thing I did not get was the mat. I kinda thought it was gimmicky guess I'll find out. Now just eagerly waiting for my first pellet grill.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back