Hot Pellet Grill Deals

Bear Mountain is having a July 4th sale, BOGO. Code is SUMMER. You can get two bags free with the deal which is better then their 1 bag in previous deals. If you can buy it locally, then there is a good chance it will be a better deal. I just got 4 bags total and the total was $51.97 due to $11.99 shipping charge. No tax for me, guess they don't do enough business in Texas to trigger collection.

Just placed my order, thank you very much.

If you didn't already get this in your email - 15% off the Comp Cart for the 700/1250 with code HOT15

f4fb1500-0944-462a-8320-c9376cfdaeda.jpeg

I used to own only the Thermapens, but have switched for myself and gifts to Lavatools Javelin Pro Ambidextrous backlit instant read meat thermometer. You will find them for about $55.00 on amazon.

Greg

got my blemish grill grates today that look almost perfect. if i paid full price i would still be happy. only minor dents
Those look better than the ones that Recteq sent me. Numerous dings and scratches and the one side is bent so it has to be on the right side since the interlocking feature doesn't work on it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back