Help Requested Please

Sorry for the slow reply @Greg Jones . Hopefully the dog is on the mend. Having just put ours down a few weeks ago after 18 years, I sympathize.
Sorry to hear that you had to put your dog down, @Pacman, that’s a difficult choice. Our thoughts are with you.

We had to make that same choice with our 15-year-old Miniature Schnauzer last weekend. As @Greg Jones noted in his original post, they become part of our family and it is hard to have them go. Our other Schnauzer is still searching the house for her long-time “sister.”

Hopefully, Greg’s daughter’s dog will make a full recovery.

And @Jim6820 I was remiss in not recognizing your loss. I'm sorry for your loss. I too prefer dogs over most people, particularly those that don't like my BBQ.
Thanks, @Pacman, I wasn’t looking for any recognition. I was just letting you know I understand your loss. (y)

Sorry for the delay in getting back to y’all on this. I had a pretty nasty cold at the end of the week, then my 95 year-old mother was diagnosed with Covid. But the pup is home and is doing well. The cone of shame was due to her having a catheter. The mushroom was absolutely at fault here, accordingly to,the vets.
B6047E27-0398-483E-B521-CD50435D20D8.jpeg

Sorry for the delay in getting back to y’all on this. I had a pretty nasty cold at the end of the week, then my 95 year-old mother was diagnosed with Covid. But the pup is home and is doing well. The cone of shame was due to her having a catheter. The mushroom was absolutely at fault here, accordingly to,the vets.
View attachment 18136
That’s great news about the pup and identifying the cause. Very sorry to hear about your mom’s illness and yours. Prayers are still flowing your way, @Greg Jones.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back