Help please. 1070 fuse

Flynchy

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
Thanks in advance. Anyone replace fuse on RT-1070? Where is the access?

The whole front panel comes off with 4 screws.
Haven’t done a fuse yet, just new fire pot/igniter.
Plenty of room in there, pretty easy access.

The whole front panel comes off with 4 screws.
Haven’t done a fuse yet, just new fire pot/igniter.
Plenty of room in there, pretty easy access.
Thanks Smoke. Are the screws on the bottom, side, front? I'm not in front of it right now, but I went over it and didn't see them last night.

Thanks Smoke. Are the screws on the bottom, side, front? I'm not in front of it right now, but I went over it and didn't see them last night.
2 stacked on each side, left and right. Right thru those slots, so magnetic screwdriver is a great idea.
image.jpg

Magnetic screwdriver is good. Suggest you place a little table in front of panel to place it on if you leave it connected. The fuse holder is typical. I am surprised RT has not made a video of how to service.

Magnetic screwdriver is good. Suggest you place a little table in front of panel to place it on if you leave it connected. The fuse holder is typical. I am surprised RT has not made a video of how to service.
Open the cabinet doors, no table needed. 😉

While you are in there, you might be impressed with the insulation padding that was added to reduce heat in that area. I noted that it was not very hot on the external panel when grill was on high and was curious as to how they accomplished that. As a result, the controls do not get hot as I feared at first look. A very neat package. Should be easy to replace auger motor, fan etc if ever nec. Nice not to have to turn it over, or on it's side.

Did you get it done? Any problems?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back