Help Needed for in-law gift ideas

flippingeo

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
  2. Bullseye
Hello all. Here's a fun one. My mother-in-law has asked me to give her gift ideas for Christmas. Budget = $100.00

What do you get a grown man who generally just buys what he wants? Well that is where you come in. To clarify, I'm an RT590 owner.

What do I NEED, that I don't already have? It can be a single $100 thing, or multiple things that add up to $100.00.

Here is what I already have:
  • Front stainless shelf
  • Smoke tube
  • Grill Grates
  • Thermoworks Thermopen, IR Gun and Smoke Probes
  • Knife set (wife and I are picking out something nice as a "WE" gift
  • Poultry throne
And Go!!!

- 4 bags of pellets from Costco.
- A gift pack of rubs/sauces you've been wanting to try
- Pizza stone, cast iron pan, trays
- Outdoor bluetooth speaker
- Grilling shoes (preferably new balance or nike monarchs)

Seconded on the Brisket.

Have her order a Prime Brisket from Wild Fork, and she can throw in some sausage, etc. to get it to $100.

:cool:
:D
:devilish:

Thanks guys. All good ideas. I actually like the meat as gift idea best. Could use a few prime picanhas or top sirloins

Everyone is recommending the wild fork source. Never used them… anyone here have direct experienc?

Nice. Yeah we have a few family butcher shops in the area, but they rarely have prime and the cuts I get a pretty rough. I’d ask for primal cuts but, I don’t have the space or the butchering skills to deal with that. May give them a try.

I am not sure if RT sells gift certificates, if so one of those to use to buy a Bullseye OR tell your MIL your wife has been wanting one....

I have used Wildfork they are good. Lately I have tried a few things at Porter Road and Rastellis, mainly for Pork and Sausage, they both had good Black Friday sales. We have a great local butcher I get our beef from.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back