Hello from the "Heart of Dixie"

rgaddy67

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
I am Russ from Alabama. I just came across this site this morning and decided to register. I've previously cooked on Weber and Char-Broil charcoal and gas grills for years, but have been wanting an introduction into a pellet grill for some time. My brother-in-law purchased a Rec-Tec last month and he is in love w/ it. I pulled the trigger yesterday on a RT-700 along w/ a competition cart and a ton of accessories and pellets. I'm excited for delivery later this month and thankful to a part of this group

Last edited:
Good morning. I too am a newbie.. I ordered a 700, pellets, shelves, etc and even though website says delayed shipping.. it's not delayed. I ordered mine Sunday, and it's already in Dallas. The carrier called me Wednesday to arrange delivery.. so it was shipped immediately and arrived in Dallas in 2 days. I'm excited to learned about smoking from this forum.. but welcome from McKinney TX...

Im in Bama too. Ordered my 700 and its at the terminal in Montgomery. Hope to get it this week. A buddy has one and it is great.

I too am from Alabama (RTR) and recently moved from Prosper TX to Tampa and ordered my 700 about a week ago. They were supposed to deliver it on Friday and I guess it was put on the wrong truck so it went from Atlanta to Lexington KY on Thursday night. I am now concerned it might get damaged moving so many times. It is now back in Atlanta which means I probably won’t see it until Tuesday or Wednesday. Very frustrating! I was really looking forward to using it this weekend.

I am Russ from Alabama. I just came across this site this morning and decided to register. I've previously cooked on Weber and Char-Broil charcoal and gas grills for years, but have been wanting an introduction into a pellet grill for some time. My brother-in-law purchased a Rec-Tec last month and he is in love w/ it. I pulled the trigger yesterday on a RT-700 along w/ a competition cart and a ton of accessories and pellets. I'm excited for delivery later this month and thankful to a part of this group
I’m pretty new too..had my 700 for about 3 weeks....hesitant at first with spending 1200 on a grill but glad I did.

I ordered my 700 back on June 23rd, still haven’t received it. I had a dream last night that I was a UPS worker with a new grill!

Welcome to the forums from Connecticut. I ordered my Bull exactly 1 year ago and has been a great experience trying different ways to cook things, your going to love it. I made a few modifications to it along the way mainly the cart it sits on.
20200529_102030.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back