Hello from Florida

Khollister

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
New RT-590 owner (ordered Friday, waiting on shipping notification) living in central Florida. Amazingly, I have never owned a smoker, had many grills and have done a few low and slow cooks on a Weber Kettle in the past. Currently cooking on a Weber Genesis and Camp Chef stove with cast iron. Already have my Amazon shelf brackets to fabricate a folding shelf.

Looking forward to turning out some pig, yardbird and cow BBQ.

Keith

New RT-590 owner (ordered Friday, waiting on shipping notification) living in central Florida. Amazingly, I have never owned a smoker, had many grills and have done a few low and slow cooks on a Weber Kettle in the past. Currently cooking on a Weber Genesis and Camp Chef stove with cast iron. Already have my Amazon shelf brackets to fabricate a folding shelf.

Looking forward to turning out some pig, yardbird and cow BBQ.

Keith
Congratulations, and welcome to our crazy little community, Keith!

Hope you enjoy your new grill,I’m also in central Fl,Palm Bay,I’m just glad the weather is cooling down!

My pallet (grill and pellets) is here in Orlando at the freight terminal - delivery is set for tomorrow afternoon! Went to Costco today and came back with a 2-pack of boneless pig butts and baby-back ribs. Went to a local butcher for some of their fresh bratwurst and Italian sausage. Probably hit Publix for some chicken thighs too.

Welcome, I have a 590 and love it. It is sooooo easy to use. Cooked ribs last weekend and they were awesome. Lots of help here! I received most if not all of my info here in the forum, great community!

My pallet (grill and pellets) is here in Orlando at the freight terminal - delivery is set for tomorrow afternoon! Went to Costco today and came back with a 2-pack of boneless pig butts and baby-back ribs. Went to a local butcher for some of their fresh bratwurst and Italian sausage. Probably hit Publix for some chicken thighs too.
Sounds like you got enough to invite us all over for a meat coma :D(y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back