Hello fellow members!

Lazy_Smoker

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Just received an email that my Stampede is on its way and couldn't more excited. I've been researching pellet grills for well over a year and finally pulled the trigger. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with other members. Since I'm new to the pellet grill life, I am looking for guidance and instruction from the experienced Recteq veterans. I'm happy I found this forum and looking forward to many great cooks (with yall's help) in the future.

Just received an email that my Stampede is on its way and couldn't more excited. I've been researching pellet grills for well over a year and finally pulled the trigger. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing experiences with other members. Since I'm new to the pellet grill life, I am looking for guidance and instruction from the experienced Recteq veterans. I'm happy I found this forum and looking forward to many great cooks (with yall's help) in the future.
Welcome!!

Bit new here myself but came from Traeger where I didn't learn very much because it never worked right. So after 2 pellet grills I feel like I can finally make some of the dishes I thought I would and these guys/girls here are awesome.

You made the right (smart) choice!

Best of luck and enjoy!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back