Hello all from Fresno CA

wexplorew

Grill(s) owned
  1. BFG
  2. Bull
  3. RT-300
Hello all,

I am soon to be the proud parent of a RT-700 Bull. I ordered the comp cart and sear kit with it. I have a cover for it coming separately.

I ordered it yesterday and I got the email that it already shipped today. I can’t wait for it to arrive! I am already trying to figure out what I want to cook on it first.

Congrats on the purchase and welcome to the excitement. If you want some ideas on what to cook there is a thread on here called what are you cooking. Good place to get some ideas.

Hello all,

I am soon to be the proud parent of a RT-700 Bull. I ordered the comp cart and sear kit with it. I have a cover for it coming separately.

I ordered it yesterday and I got the email that it already shipped today. I can’t wait for it to arrive! I am already trying to figure out what I want to cook on it first.
How are you liking it? I'm in Fresno also and looking to make the move from a stick burner to a pellet. Debating on a recteq vs pitboss

Welcome, Fresno-ites, to the forum. Lots of experience here, with good folks willing to share it. And, we look forward to gaining some additional experience from both of you. As an aside, I lived in Fresno for a couple of years in the early 70s; West Fountain Way.

Congrats! Love my 700. Id start with a pork butt and expand from there. Its amazing how much fun it is!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back