GrillGrates

I tried them last week and they were out of stock. Perhaps they were trying to fill their channels with inventory first.

Who's got pics of the sear these get you. I haven't decided if I'm satisfied with the sear from the SS grates on my 700.

Here's a pic of some pork chops with a "wet paste rub" so the grill marks are minimal, but this was pre-3 RPM auger motor & the RT-700 was at 450 degrees. I haven't taken more recent pics, but you may rest assured that the sear/grill marks at 500 degrees with these is awesome with a dry rub.

Attachments

• IMG_0719.jpg
    IMG_0719.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 79
I purchased my grill grates from Rec-Teq with my 590 and at the time they were the cheapest I found anywhere

The price went from $84.98 to $69.98… so when i asked, that is what they told me… maybe he meant it doesnt come with the grate tool?
Maybe? That’s really curious. Everything I’m seeing online through Recteq has the old prices as well as the grate tool. And they’re out of stock. I would bet they meant the grate tool, because the brush has been separate for as long as I can remember.

Here’s the new part number if anyone else needs them. I just ordered my grill last week and emailed them over the weekend to find out when they were going to be back in stock. They emailed me this morning so i called and ordered it

Attachments

• 27905BB4-92D6-4001-8FF7-416D0986059B.jpeg
    27905BB4-92D6-4001-8FF7-416D0986059B.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 80

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back