Stampede Grilla Grills jerky rack doubles as a rib rack

pungo

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
This Grilla Grills Jerky Rack for the Silverbac is a good fit on the 590.
High quality stainless, 3 shelves, the bottom 2 slide and the unit folds for storage.
I had 4 large baby back rib racks that wouldn't fit on the stock grates so I used the jerky rack.
I only used 1 of the sliding shelves and the top shelf, the sliding shelf makes accessing the meat easy.
Overall it's very nice jerky rack which can be used for more then jerky as shown here (y)

IMG_3479.JPG
IMG_3480.JPG

Last edited:
But look at those ribs and the pullback! Very nice.. they must have been amazing. (y)

This Grilla Grills Jerky Rack for the Silverbac is a good fit on the 590.
High quality stainless, 3 shelves, the bottom 2 slide and the unit folds for storage.
I had 4 large baby back rib racks that wouldn't fit on the stock grates so I used the jerky rack.
I only used 1 of the sliding shelves and the top shelf, the sliding shelf makes accessing the meat easy.
Overall it's very nice jerky rack which can be used for more then jerky as shown here (y)

View attachment 11927View attachment 11928
Who has purchased one for the Bull and which model was it?

I ordered one as well for the same reason and it was just delivered. Haven't used it yet, but as you have stated it is well made.

Pungo,

Is that the 24" model you have? Looks like they're sold out. 😡

Bill

I haven’t purchased one yet but HERE is a link to the 36” model.
Can anyone post some pictures of the 36” Camp Chef rack or a Gorilla Grill rack on the Bull? I’m interested in how the base of it looks. I purchased the “large” interior shelf from recteq , but not real pleased with how it moves around when i move meat around on it.

You can see the Camp Chef racks in the Bull in a thread HERE. One shelf needed to be modified and I think there is an issue with the light.

In the picture you can see the brackets that fit on the side rails of the grill.
6E89F713-BED3-4216-80F0-8D2A40C612FA.jpeg

Can anyone post some pictures of the 36” Camp Chef rack or a Gorilla Grill rack on the Bull? I’m interested in how the base of it looks. I purchased the “large” interior shelf from recteq , but not real pleased with how it moves around when i move meat around on it.
If you plan to use a 36" wide jerky rack for something much heavier then jerky (think a pork shoulder), I'm not sure how sturdy those light weight shelves will be over that wide of a span :unsure:

I'm looking at getting the 36" Camp Chef jerky rack for my 1250. Has anybody tried it in the 1250? Do the sides have to be mounted to the grill or does it just sit in there?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back