grill grate factory seconds sell!

yup been real busy and not on here much. still cooking as much as ever though. used almost 700lbs of pellets in the last 12 months! time to start looking for another clearance deal on pellets
Glad to see you!

BTW, I lost your address so it's safe to return to the forum.

@chadinsc good to see you buddy. It's been a while!

So what am I missing here? I can get these grill grates for $18 each for my RT-700 when I paid over $100 for 3?!

@chadinsc good to see you buddy. It's been a while!

So what am I missing here? I can get these grill grates for $18 each for my RT-700 when I paid over $100 for 3?!
You won’t get the grate tool with the individual panels, so that’s a $20 add-on if one needs the tool. I bought some seconds items from a previous sale, and the only ‘flaw’ that I could see was that the color was ever so slightly different. Use them once and the color all looks the same!

yup. 54 will get you 3 factory seconds shipped to your door. my original 3 were also seconds and looked perfect just lightly scratched about like a grill brush would have done. my original seconds looks so good i would have been happy with them at full price. i will be the smash burger master with 6 pannels!

my order shipped today and will be delivered tomorrow! anyone else get a set? they have the round ones also for kettles/bullseye
I just today received my order for a set for my new PK grill. That was before the seconds sale, but I did get the 4th 20% off sale discount.

get a set for the fire pit also? wasn’t it a fire pit you melted a set on?
OMG, can’t believe you remembered that! As a matter of fact, I melted one panel (of 3) on the Wyldside and this order included a replacement for that panel! 👏

B38E0672-FB9B-4553-BE16-3BCE4642B351.jpeg

Hey, that looks just like my configuration, except the far right new grate. I haven’t seen one like that before- which one is that?
they are the standard 19.25 grill grates flipped flat side up. all factory seconds also. not sure if that answered your question or not though. that right new plate does have a bit of a different color though but is the same. they will all be black soon though

they are the standard 19.25 grill grates flipped flat side up. all factory seconds also. not sure if that answered your question or not though. that right new plate does have a bit of a different color though but is the same. they will all be black soon though
Thank you! The new one on the right looked like it had some shallow ridges on the flat side, but it must be an optical illusion. I’d say that maybe I’m losing my mind, but I think everyone can agree, that happened a long time ago 😂.

Thank you! The new one on the right looked like it had some shallow ridges on the flat side, but it must be an optical illusion. I’d say that maybe I’m losing my mind, but I think everyone can agree, that happened a long time ago 😂.
The new panel I just received a couple of weeks ago has the same appearance when viewed at a certain angle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Back