For Christmas, Momma bought us a Toolbox for our Grill
Received it and set it up yesterday
Now the Bull sports its own "Rec Tec" Toolbox

Holds all of the Tools and more
Room for the Middle Shelf on top and the Grill Mats under that

Let me know what y'all think:
RecTec Toolbox.jpeg

RecTeq Toolbox.jpeg

Toolbox looks sweet. Also good to see another like-minded individual who sees the value in mounting the horns "upside down". I did mine that way to reduce the likelihood that one slips out of my hands if my hands were covered with anything slippery.

Toolbox looks sweet. Also good to see another like-minded individual who sees the value in mounting the horns "upside down". I did mine that way to reduce the likelihood that one slips out of my hands if my hands were covered with anything slippery.
Until I read this post, I didn't realize that I had done the same thing. I guess when I was assembling mine last week I just figured that made the most sense as far as grip and control (like you said). Looking at it now, it does seem kind of funny - but I like the practicality of it. Besides, the Bull is cool enough in it's own right, some small changes won't offset that.

Until I read this post, I didn't realize that I had done the same thing. I guess when I was assembling mine last week I just figured that made the most sense as far as grip and control (like you said). Looking at it now, it does seem kind of funny - but I like the practicality of it. Besides, the Bull is cool enough in it's own right, some small changes won't offset that.
I installed them the same way, so it's not just you. There's even someone here who has them both pointing out. How's that for self expression?

I installed them the same way, so it's not just you. There's even someone here who has them both pointing out. How's that for self expression?
I started out with them pointing outward, 'til I realized, I couldn't get the Cover on with them that way :rolleyes:
AND, knowing me, I'd gore myself :eek:

Where did you get the toolbox?
The Toolbox was from either eBay or WalMart .... it was a gift from my Wife
There are a few places that carry them .... whether they have them in stock or not, is another question !
Here's a link to a Thread on the Box:, it's the Stanley 300:
https://www.recteqforum.com/threads/what-26-2-drawer-tool-cabinet-is-your-bull-sporting.2658/

The Letters are from eBay:
https://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_od...BADGE+POLISHED+SILVER+TEXT+LETTERING&_sacat=0

I went with "TEC" because everything on our Grill says "REC TEC", not "REC TEQ"

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back