Bullseye Got a new toy today

Waterboy

Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Bullseye
Even though I like the way our pizzas have turned out on the 700 and the 380 I’ve always thought the top f the pizza could have a little more cook on it. So I picked up an OnlyFire for my Bullseye (380 for those that prefer the number). We are heading out of town so I won’t try it for a week or so but will post results when I get them.
2226ACC9-E8D4-4899-9E23-0CE94D1E38DD.jpeg
8A203355-6EF7-4C0B-A119-3284DEB2CD98.jpeg
F734F2F8-DFD1-4BFB-B680-FA39A412A4B4.jpeg
A938D732-9A75-4406-A0C8-796FDE4C654E.jpeg

Did our first pizzas on the Only Fire tonight. Simple pepperoni and tomato. Did the first one with the Bullseye at 475 and it took 14 minutes to get the toppings to an acceptable doneness. Upped the temp to 500 for the second pizza and it was done in a little over 8 minutes with a little more brown on top and on the crust. Both were good but it’ll be 500 from now on.
83F3C44E-BF2E-4533-B594-70A509FC1BCD.jpeg
3F7B4B45-6C49-488A-BA7F-9C2403ACF6CE.jpeg

Thanks for posting an update. Those pizzas look darn good! What were your overall impressions of the OnlyFire? Is it well-made? Easy to use? Did you keep the Bullseye diffuser plate underneath, or remove it? Had my eye on one of these for a while, but hadn't read much about them. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for posting an update. Those pizzas look darn good! What were your overall impressions of the OnlyFire? Is it well-made? Easy to use? Did you keep the Bullseye diffuser plate underneath, or remove it? Had my eye on one of these for a while, but hadn't read much about them. Thanks in advance.
Pretty decent construction and it was easy to use. With the door open it was easy to put the pizza in and take it out. I always struggle a little with rotating but it wasn’t bad.

I did leave the diffuser pan in. I might try it without next time. I think I’d probably have to go at a lower temp but not sure. I guess I have to cook a few to find out.

What finally sold me on buying one was that I found it on Wayfair for $108 so I went for it. So far I’m not disappointed.

Did our first pizzas on the Only Fire tonight. Simple pepperoni and tomato. Did the first one with the Bullseye at 475 and it took 14 minutes to get the toppings to an acceptable doneness. Upped the temp to 500 for the second pizza and it was done in a little over 8 minutes with a little more brown on top and on the crust. Both were good but it’ll be 500 from now on.
View attachment 17324View attachment 17325
Looks amazing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back