GIVEAWAY: ThermoWorks Thermapen MK4

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the sausages that the Southside market sells plus a few hot dogs thrown in for good measure.

IMG_3122 copy.jpeg

View attachment 3150

The ThermoWorks MK4 has been a long time favorite for many people on this site and now one lucky winner will get a chance to win one!

With full readings in only 2 to 3 seconds, the Super-Fast Thermapen is the world’s best in speed and accuracy. Advanced technology makes the new Thermapen Mk4 even more intuitive than previous models. Hold it in any direction and the display automatically rotates right-side-up so you can read it in any position—in either hand, straight up or down; read temperatures without cocking your head.

Giveaway Prize

ThermoWorks Thermapen MK4.

Rules

• Reply to this thread with an image of one of your most recent RecTec cooks!
  • Content ends: May 8th, 2020 @ 1:00pm EST.
BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread! Make a separate post in this thread for the social media post you make.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
I could use that pen on my next beef rib cook.
1588172591777.png

View attachment 3150

The ThermoWorks MK4 has been a long time favorite for many people on this site and now one lucky winner will get a chance to win one!

With full readings in only 2 to 3 seconds, the Super-Fast Thermapen is the world’s best in speed and accuracy. Advanced technology makes the new Thermapen Mk4 even more intuitive than previous models. Hold it in any direction and the display automatically rotates right-side-up so you can read it in any position—in either hand, straight up or down; read temperatures without cocking your head.

Giveaway Prize

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread! Make a separate post in this thread for the social media post you make.

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

rt-340-baby-3-2-half.JPG

Baby back ribs. 3-2-0.5 method . 3(180f) 2(Wrapped with butter, apple cider, brown sugar, 225f) 0.5(unwrapped ). Favorite at home.

View attachment 3150

Giveaway Prize

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

Pastrami on my Stampede!
Best Greg

sliced.jpg

View attachment 3150

Giveaway Prize

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

813C1172-3039-4A20-B7B2-DE45814E6BEA.jpeg

Just received my first REC TEC on Monday. My first smoke was a brisket and some bacon wrapped corn on the cob. Wife took one bite and said she understood why I wanted a REC TEC so bad!

105A6C97-E7C0-43EF-BF5C-7AF90156E956.JPG

My 1st Brisket from Crowd Cow on my TB 340. It was awesome. Mmmmm

Attachments

• 20191224_070033.jpg
    20191224_070033.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 68
View attachment 3150

Giveaway Prize

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

Hope to win. Either way the bacon burnt ends were worth it.

E7661B89-013A-4A44-9ABB-97C0B028A9FA.jpeg
2797F0DD-C3FB-4C76-AA4C-0B240FDEC290.jpeg
E2E38838-DCC5-4045-8179-D8ED83611E55.jpeg

1-1/2" thick brined pork chops. Brined with kosher salt, pink curing salt, brown sugar & maple syrup and water. Bourbon is optional and really helps the flavor. And my Mini R300 hold perfect 225 for the four plus hours including the FCT.

Chops-1.jpg
Chops-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CRG
Back