Giveaway - Recteq Rubs and Sauces!

Status
Not open for further replies.
First and foremost thank you to everyone who joined in on this giveaway. It sure is cool to see so much interest in this kind of giveaway for some meat rub.

We'll certainly be doing more giveaways like this soon!

So now on to the good stuff. Using a random.org, 4 lucky winners have been picked for their choice of a single Recteq rub or sauce of their pick from recteq.com. Lets find out who the winners are...

@hinkle

@Greg Jones

@chenzel55

@Buckeye smoker

@Waterboy

Congrats guys! Please send me a PM with your name, shipping address and of course the recteq rub or sauce you would like for me to send to you.

Thanks again to everyone that joined and be on the look out for another give away soon!

Congrats to the winners! I'm interested to see what you all pick, and how you like them.

Thanks for the fun give away. I was planning to eventually try these anyway, so a free taste would be welcome.

Thanks! I went with the Rossarooski’s Honey Rib Rub. The wife has been wanting to try it, so this worked out perfectly!
Curious to hear how you like this. I like it a lot, but to be honest I haven’t used a lot of other rubs, so I can’t say how it compares to other offerings.

Congratulations to the winners. I hope you guys enjoy your rub/sauces. Thanks Mike for the giveaway and everything you do for us!

Mike....thanks for a fun contest. Fingers crossed for another one some day. I have a few of the RT rubs and really enjoy them.

First and foremost thank you to everyone who joined in on this giveaway. It sure is cool to see so much interest in this kind of giveaway for some meat rub.

We'll certainly be doing more giveaways like this soon!

So now on to the good stuff. Using a random.org, 4 lucky winners have been picked for their choice of a single Recteq rub or sauce of their pick from recteq.com. Lets find out who the winners are...

@hinkle

@Greg Jones

@chenzel55

@Buckeye smoker

Congrats guys! Please send me a PM with your name, shipping address and of course the recteq rub or sauce you would like for me to send to you.

Thanks again to everyone that joined and be on the look out for another give away soon!
Thanks Mike. I opened a conversation with you. Hope that's the right way to respond with address information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back