GIVEAWAY: Inkbird IBT-4XS Wireless Meat Grill Thermometer

Status
Not open for further replies.
21AFC20F-6E24-45AE-B1CB-D787E3AF1DA7.jpeg

View attachment 401

What better way to start summertime than by having a chance to win free stuff for your RecTec Pellet Grill? Well that's exactly what RecTecForum is doing today!

We're giving away an Inkbird IBT-4XS thermometer with 4 meat probes to one lucky winner. The Inkbird thermometer features bluetooth allowing you to monitor your internal meat temperatures wirelessly for up to 150 feet away.

Giveaway Prize

Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Meat Grill Thermometer - includes 4 meat probes, 1000mAh battery and USB charging cable.

Rules

• Reply to this thread with an image of one of your most recent RecTec cooks!
  • Content ends: May 28th, 2019 @ 1:00pm EST.
BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread!
Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.

Brisket.jpg

View attachment 401

What better way to start summertime than by having a chance to win free stuff for your RecTec Pellet Grill? Well that's exactly what RecTecForum is doing today!

We're giving away an Inkbird IBT-4XS thermometer with 4 meat probes to one lucky winner. The Inkbird thermometer features bluetooth allowing you to monitor your internal meat temperatures wirelessly for up to 150 feet away.

Giveaway Prize

Inkbird IBT-4XS Bluetooth Wireless Meat Grill Thermometer - includes 4 meat probes, 1000mAh battery and USB charging cable.

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:
  • Share this contest on one of your social media accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest. Must include a link to this thread!

Winner will have 48 hours to claim prizes, otherwise a new winner will be drawn.
IMG_20190505_192531094~2.jpg
FB_IMG_1558549872482.jpg

Well Mike, if you were looking for a way to stimulate participation...……...……….ya found a winner on that!!:ROFLMAO:

Okay, here's the butts and ribs from this past Sunday.

butt 03.JPG
rib 01.JPG

View attachment 401

Giveaway Prize

Rules

BONUS ENTRY:

SirloinRoast.jpg

Did this on my Stampede last night for dinner.
Meat: Boneless, skinless chicken breast
Temp: 250 for ~1 hour (until I got to 145F), then 300 until 165F (~30 minutes)
Rub: light layer of Kosmo's Texas Beef, heavier layer of Dirty Bird and pam sprayed on top

Juicy, spicy, delicious. Chopped up the leftovers for quesadilla tonight :)

I took some pictures to show folks the juiciness of properly cooked chicken, but I will share here.

My first ever reverse sear on a sirloin and my first ever pulled pork, smoked proudly on my Rec Tec RT700!!

Attachments

• IMG_4807.JPG
    IMG_4807.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_4809.JPG
    IMG_4809.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 72
8 Racks of ribs for my mother on Mother's day also her birthday and she requested baby backs and at 90 that is just what she got. Most of my family members were back home. Stampede!!(y)(y)
20190511_093323.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back