RHEINLEIN

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
  2. Stampede
  3. Patio Legend 410
  4. RT-300
Being RT has not started selling these and do not know when they will, anyone aware if someone makes an aftermarket shelf.
I would prefer to buy from RT but I am looking for plan B options.

I suspect if you search here for "shelf" you'll see where people bought brackets and built their own shelves. There have been a lot of different flavors of homemade shelves when Recteq had no inventory for even the original grills.

Last edited:
I suspect if you search here for "shelf" you'll see where people bought brackets and built there own shelves. There have been a lot of different flavors of homemade shelves when Recteq had no inventory for even the original grills.
Thanks Pac-Man !
Plan B - bar height round table next to the grill. Serves two purposes.
solid-I like thanks

Make your own. You can get the hinges on Amazon

IMG_0275.jpeg

IMG_0274.jpeg

Being RT has not started selling these and do not know when they will, anyone aware if someone makes an aftermarket shelf.
I would prefer to buy from RT but I am looking for plan B options.
I know how you feel. I bought the magnetic hopper shelf (forget the brand) from BBQ guys. Not perfect but better than nothing. You just have to be sure nothing really heavy is placed too far off the edge of the actual hopper. Utensils, spices, a beer, etc can go there while the weighted pans, etc stay over the hopper.

Last edited:
Drip EZ. The paper towel holder is a separate piece that's also magnetized. I don't have it but don't recommend it. The magnets aren't strong enough on the shelf to risk giving a tug on a paper towel without weight on the shelf or holding it. I got the magnetic spice shelf as well and highly recommend it.

1000000180.png

1000000181.png

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MuddyBill
Back