FNG from SC with a 590 on the way

ElFuego

I've read more reviews and advice than I needed to. I finally decided the Oklahoma Joe Bandera stick burner was more trouble than it's worth. And received the shipping number from RT today. I need to pick up some pellets tomorrow so I can get things underway as soon as possible. I am sure I will have some newby questions soon, but will try to use the search first. I am looking forward to this.

I've read more reviews and advice than I needed to. I finally decided the Oklahoma Joe Bandera stick burner was more trouble than it's worth. And received the shipping number from RT today. I need to pick up some pellets tomorrow so I can get things underway as soon as possible. I am sure I will have some newby questions soon, but will try to use the search first. I am looking forward to this.
Welcome! How long have you had your stick burner for? What model did you end up getting?

I’ve had the OJ for about 3 years. Sealed the seams and added felt on the doors before I ever lit it. But i never got it to hold temp more than about 49 minutes without adding fuel or adjusting the vents. It is big and solid but it needs a new home. I have the 590 on the way.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FISCH75
Back