Bullseye First cook

tiger840

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bullseye
Just finishing my first cook.2 racks of baby back ribs. What should I do to the grill now for the next cook?

Oh my, the world is your oyster! I love my Bullseye, cooked smash burgers last night, for National Hamburger Day, Salmon fillets today. Check out the Buttermilk Spatchcock chicken recipe that @Sscottfitz did, I did and it was awesome!
Pizzas last week!
And oh yeah meatloaf.....

Last edited:
Also did a vegetable medley with Tony Chacharies. I am really impressed. How did you cook the burgers, griddle?

Oh my, the world is your oyster! I love my Bullseye, cooked smash burgers last night, for National Hamburger Day, Salmon fillets today. Check out the Buttermilk Spatchcock chicken recipe that @Sscottfitz did, I did and it was awesome!
Pizzas last week!
And oh yeah meatloaf.....
Pops, you are really going to town, are these smokers great?!

@Sscottfitz Yes! I love them both. They just make it easy! We have not eaten out in a month!
Cooking Beef Ribs Today!

Sending my son back to school with some Salmon, Beef Ribs and Baby Back ribs to keep him fueled!

@Sscottfitz Yes! I love them both. They just make it easy! We have not eaten out in a month!
Cooking Beef Ribs Today!

Sending my son back to school with some Salmon, Beef Ribs and Baby Back ribs to keep him fueled!
FYI, just posted notes from yesterday's Rib cook - was really happy with the outcome. Good luck with yours today!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WKMCD
Back