find cheap meat!

chadinsc

Grill(s) owned
  1. Bull
if your like me you like to find meat on sale. i found a free app called flipp that checks all your local sales flyers for anything on sale. pretty sweet. ribs are finally on sale in my area!!!
80937714-FD2B-4703-A739-8A556B44BACA.png
C2246E6D-2D6C-4340-8A15-510C296AC743.png
7B03BEB4-702D-4C99-A252-BE2B8F1BC059.png

I'm always wary about "free" apps. Usually, if the app is free, it's because you are the product.

What kind of personal info do you have to enter, and what permissions does it ask for on your phone?

I'm always wary about "free" apps. Usually, if the app is free, it's because you are the product.

What kind of personal info do you have to enter, and what permissions does it ask for on your phone?

Only asked for my zip code & if I want notifications.. figure I'll get notifications even if it isn't for my smoker 😂

That was IOS

I believe they only asked for my zip code also, probably to check stores in my area. but i agree those free apps have to be getting some kinda data they can sell

On the iphone it says it "may" collect: location, identifiers, diagnostics, search history and usage data that is linked to "you".

got my ribs 25 percent off! lol. i definitely didn’t read the fine print but i wouldn’t be surprised if the recteq app attempts similar stiff. luckily it probably doesn’t work

I don't use the RT app. 😬

I try to avoid things that cause frustration, so that app went adios shortly after the initial install.

These days it’s unavoidable. True story- a coworker went shopping with her college aged daughter at Target, and the cash register gave them coupons for diapers and prenatal vitamins. Target knew immediately that my co-worker’s daughter was pregnant (6 weeks).

Confuse the hell out of their algorithms and search for erection pills, tampons, enemas, condoms, and pregnancy tests on the Flipp app, and enjoy a good laugh 😁.

Oh, and location can’t be used if you don’t give them permission 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back