Stampede Finally got my grill cart

Beak

Grill(s) owned
  1. Stampede
Been wanting one of these for months , got my Weber q on it for now but it will be my prep station this spring đź‘Ť

8C797FB2-1C7C-4B50-9AB5-894D84D0E07D.jpeg

Yes they are , I bought it for faster cooks now that its cold , did 2 porterhouse steaks on it last night , done to perfection in 8 mins

Those little Weber Q grills are great, I have a couple of them, I like the new cart, I'm looking for something to put my slicer on so it can be rolled around in and out of storage.
@Mastertech59, I am looking for a grill that is fast and easy to clean and not gas for the winter months so I don’t have to pull the cars out of the garage to use my Bullseye or Stampede. Would just use it for fast cooks, steaks, burgers, etc.
How does your food taste using a Weber Q electric grill?
Do you have the Weber Q portable cart too?
How easy is the grill to clean?
Do the electric elements burn the drippings off so they stay clean?
What do you think of the new Weber Pulse 2000 Electric Grill with Cart that is coming soon? https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/electric-grills/pulse-series/85012001.html

I know I shouldn’t be asking all these Weber Q grill questions in this forum but just curious. I won’t post any more about them. Thanks for your help.

@Mastertech59, I am looking for a grill that is fast and easy to clean and not gas for the winter months so I don’t have to pull the cars out of the garage to use my Bullseye or Stampede. Would just use it for fast cooks, steaks, burgers, etc.
How does your food taste using a Weber Q electric grill?
Do you have the Weber Q portable cart too?
How easy is the grill to clean?
Do the electric elements burn the drippings off so they stay clean?
What do you think of the new Pulse 2000 Electric Grill with Cart that is coming soon? https://www.weber.com/US/en/grills/electric-grills/pulse-series/85012001.html

I know I shouldn’t be asking all these Weber Q grill questions in this forum but just curious. I won’t post any more about them. Thanks for your help.
I'm not sure how the Weber Q electric grills work, the ones I have use propane for fuel. The grills are easy to clean, built strong but not too heavy to lift. I do have the carts and they are a little wobbly but do what they need to do provide a place to put the grill on and to move it around. I have had these grill coming up on 20 years and have had no issues. As far as electric grills I think I would just use the oven in my kitchen than spend the $$ on one.

I'm not sure how the Weber Q electric grills work, the ones I have use propane for fuel. The grills are easy to clean, built strong but not too heavy to lift. I do have the carts and they are a little wobbly but do what they need to do provide a place to put the grill on and to move it around. I have had these grill coming up on 20 years and have had no issues. As far as electric grills I think I would just use the oven in my kitchen than spend the $$ on one.
Thanks

Cart is a keter grilling station , there is 2 different ones , they have a larger one also , found it on eBay , they been sold out since early summer , it does have storage at the bottom , and my Weber q is the propane type and it’s very easy to clean , has a drip pan at the bottom like the bigger Weber grills I was skeptical on the grill but it’s awesome for quick fast cooks when it’s freezing out

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back