BFG Finally BFG on the way!

Congrats. Have you laid hands on a BFG before? I checked one out at their store, took it apart, back together again; a true look under the hood. It’s a beast, beautiful beast. Everything is just so damn heavy duty. The grates alone require two hands. Just a beauty.

Looking forward to the photos

I too have lusted for the BFG, and there are/were at least two of them at recteq HQ that had my fingerprints all over them. I just cannot justify that much grill today, but it is sweet!

My wife has already told me heck no, in advance of our visit. She may be more accepting of the B380X and a few other items.

Oh.. you didn't have to get me a X-Mas gift!! That is so kind of you! When shall I come pick it up?

Congrats!!

Hallmark Ecards Art GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

I have not had any actual hands on with the BFG, just a long distance love affair lol. I have just watched everything thing imaginable related to this grill its an obsession. Got problems right now with the Estes delivery so don't know when I'll get it unfortunately 😔 😪

I have not had any actual hands on with the BFG, just a long distance love affair lol. I have just watched everything thing imaginable related to this grill its an obsession. Got problems right now with the Estes delivery so don't know when I'll get it unfortunately 😔 😪

I have that long distance love affair with too many things these days LOL.. Hope the shipping goes smooth from here and you get burning that big bad boy in soon!

Gonna be a feast these holidays in the Tolbert hood!

Got mine put together Wednesday and did the initial burn a couple hours ago. I looking forward to the first cook.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back